Styling option for detachable bra
How to style:
You can wear a multiway bra with one, two, or no straps, cross the straps at the back or front, or attach both the straps for a halter look.
A Variety of detachable bras are available in the commercial market: from full coverage bras to longline bras, plunge bras, and sports bras.
How to choose the one:
Pick the bra that offers perfect coverage, support, type of dress, and style you want to wear.
How to pair:
● Cross over straps for Racerback shirt, tank tops
● Strapless- Off-shoulder top, tube dress, and wide neck
● Strapless longline bra- formal dress, ball gown
● Low back bra- halter tops
Detachable bras provide a cosy and secure feel by supporting and uplifting your breast. They are either lightly padded or moulded to provide a soft and smooth look under a dress. often comes with silicone straps or transparent straps. visit VNH Naidu Hall website for more options.
Can be paired with:
● Racerback top
● Satin dresses
● Tube dress
● Low cut kurtis and net-shoulder salwars
● sheer saree blouse.
● Backless or off-shoulder tops.
Always look for the wideband with underwire for comfort and support. Choose a neutral colour close to your skin tone.