Terms and conditions
1) In using this website you are deemed to have read and agreed to the following terms and conditions:
The following terminology applies to this terms and conditions agreement: “client”, “users”, “you” and “your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the company’s terms and conditions. “terms” refers to terms and conditions. “The company”, “ourselves”, “we” and “us”, refers to Naidu Hall family store. “party”, “parties”, or “us”, refers to both the client and ourselves, or either the client or ourselves. “website” or “site” refers to www.naiduhall.co.in. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
2) Use of the site & prohibitions
By placing an order through our site, you warrant that:
- You are at least 18 years or older.
- You are legally capable of entering into binding contracts.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secure and be responsible for all activities and contents that are uploaded under your account.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
3) Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from users in a variety of ways including, but not limited to, when users visit our site, register on the site, place an order, respond to a survey, subscribe to the newsletter and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information. Users may, however, visit our site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personal identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain site related activities.
4) Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about users whenever they interact with our site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the internet service providers utilised and other similar information.
5) How we use collected information
The company collects and uses user’s personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service: Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To personalise user experience: We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our users as a group use the services and resources provided on our site.
- To improve our site: We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To process transactions: We may use the information users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To administer content, promotion, survey or other site feature: To send users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- To send periodic emails: The email address users provide for order processing will only be used to send them information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, and/or other requests or questions. If user decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the user would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or user may contact us via our site.
Client records are regarded as confidential and therefore will not be divulged to any third party, other than if legally required to do so to the appropriate authorities. Clients have the right to request sight of, and copies of any and all client records we keep, on the proviso that we are given reasonable notice of such a request. Clients are requested to retain copies of any literature issued in relation to the provision of our services. Where appropriate, we shall issue client’s with appropriate written information, handouts or copies of records as part of an agreed contract, for the benefit of both parties. We will not sell, share, or rent your personal information to any third party or use your e-mail address for unsolicited mail. Any emails sent by this company will only be in connection with the provision of agreed services and products.
7) Disclaimer / exclusions and limitations
- Excludes all representations and warranties relating to this website and its contents or which is or may be provided by any affiliates or any other third party, including in relation to any inaccuracies or omissions in this website and/or the company’s literature.
- Excludes all liability for damages arising out of or in connection with your use of this website. This includes without limitation, direct loss, loss of business or profits whether or not the loss of such profits was foreseeable, arose in the normal course of things or you have advised this company of the possibility of such potential loss, damage caused to your computer, computer software, systems and programs and the data thereon or any other direct or indirect, consequential and incidental damages. The information on this website is provided on an “as is” basis. To the fullest extent permitted by law in this Company.
- The above exclusions and limitations apply only to the extent permitted by law. None of your statutory rights as a consumer are affected.
8) Price and Payment
- The price of any products will be as quoted on our site from time to time, except in cases of obvious error.
- These prices include VAT but exclude delivery costs, which will be added to the total amount due as indicated at the relevant stage of the check-out process on our site.
- Prices are liable to change at any time, but changes will not affect orders in respect of which we have posted a dispatch confirmation on the ‘my account’ page of our site.
- Our site contains a large number of products and it is always possible that, despite our best efforts, some of the products listed on our site may be incorrectly priced.
- We will normally verify prices as part of our dispatch procedures so that, where a product’s correct price is less than our stated price, we will charge the lower amount when dispatching the product to you. If a product’s correct price is higher than the price stated on our site, we will normally, at our discretion, either contact you for instructions before dispatching the product, or reject your order and notify you of such rejection.
- We are under no obligation to provide the product to you at the incorrect (lower) price, even after we have posted a dispatch confirmation on the [‘your account’] page of our site, if the pricing error is obvious and unmistakable and could have reasonably been recognised by you as a mis-pricing.
- Payment for all products must be by credit card or debit card or net-banking or you pay cash on delivery. We accept payment by most credit and debit cards, but please refer to the list of accepted credit cards, debit cards and net-banking providers indicated in the payment policy or at the relevant stage of the check-out process on our site. Cash on delivery is available but only to limited serviceable pin codes. We are continuously expanding our serviceable areas, please check all available delivery options for your pin code at the product details page. Payments are accepted only in Indian Rupees (INR). All goods remain the property of the company until paid for in full.
9) Cancellation policy
In case we receive a cancellation notice and the order has not been shipped by us, we shall cancel the order and refund the entire amount. The orders that have already been shipped out by us will not be cancelled but you shall be eligible to return the product as per the return policy. You will not have any right to cancel an order for the supply of any products that have been personalised, customised or otherwise modified at your request. In case if the customised product is damaged while shipping or is not as per the order agreement, you shall be eligible to return the product as per the return policy order cancellation can be done by notifying us, in person, via email, through customer care call or live chat with the customer support.
We currently ship products only within India. Your order will be fulfilled by the delivery date set out in the dispatch confirmation. Delivery normally takes place within five working days of confirmation of dispatch, [subject to the performance of the courier] but please allow 10 days for delivery. Occasionally a delivery date may be postponed. This may occur for various reasons for example material shortages, import delays or higher than anticipated demand for a product. We will keep you informed if a postponement is necessary and discuss revised timescales with you. We are not liable for any charges you may incur due to delayed or cancelled deliveries.
Occasionally we may not be able to accept an order. This may occur for various reasons for example material shortages, import delays or higher than anticipated demand for a product. We will keep you informed about the order rejection and discuss refund procedure with you. We are not liable for any charges you may incur due to cancelled deliveries. The company does not warrant that the service from this site will be uninterrupted, timely or error free, although it is provided to the best ability. By using this service you thereby indemnify this company, its employees, agents and affiliates against any loss or damage, in whatever manner, howsoever caused.
11) Log files
We use IP addresses to analyse trends, administer the site, track user’s movement, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information. Additionally, for systems administration, detecting usage patterns and troubleshooting purposes, our web servers automatically log standard access information including browser type, access times/open mail, URL requested, and referral URL. This information is not shared with third parties and is used only within this company on a need-to-know basis. Any individually identifiable information related to this data will never be used in any way different to that stated above without your explicit permission.
12) Web browser cookies
13) Links to this website
You may not create a link to any page of this website without our prior written consent. If you do create a link to a page of this website you do so at your own risk and the exclusions and limitations set out above will apply to your use of this website by linking to it.
14) Links from this website
We do not monitor or review the content of other party’s websites which are linked to from this website. Opinions expressed or materials appearing on such websites are not necessarily shared or endorsed by us and should not be regarded as the publisher of such opinions or material. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices, or content of these sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site & to read the privacy statements of these sites. You should evaluate the security and trustworthiness of any other site connected to this site or accessed through this site yourself, before disclosing any personal information to them. This company will not accept any responsibility for any loss or damage in whatever manner, howsoever caused, resulting from your disclosure to third parties of personal information.
15) Copyright notice
A copyright and other relevant intellectual property right exists on all text relating to the company’s services and the full content of this website. Redistribution or republication of any part of this site or its content is prohibited, including such by framing or other similar or any other means, without the express written consent of the company.
16) Acknowledgement of rights
You hereby acknowledge that all rights, titles and interests, including but not limited to rights covered by the intellectual property rights, in and to the site, and that you will not acquire any right, title, or interest in or to the Program except as expressly set forth in this agreement. You will not modify, adapt, translate, prepare derivative works from, decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble or otherwise attempt to derive source code from any of our services, software, or documentation, or create or attempt to create a substitute or similar service or product through use of or access to the Program or proprietary information related thereto.
We have several different e-mail addresses for different queries. These, & other contact information, can be found on our contact us link on our website or via company literature or via the Company’s stated telephone, facsimile or mobile telephone numbers. Company trading details are as follows,
TIN Number: 33581521945,
CST Number: 786267/25-6-2001,
Office address: No.56,
18) Force Majeure
Neither party shall be liable to the other for any failure to perform any obligation under any agreement which is due to an event beyond the control of such party including but not limited to any act of god, terrorism, war, Political insurgence, insurrection, riot, civil unrest, act of civil or military authority, uprising, earthquake, flood or any other natural or man-made eventuality outside of our control, which causes the termination of an agreement or contract entered into, nor which could have been reasonably foreseen. Any party affected by such event shall forthwith inform the other Party of the same and shall use all reasonable endeavours to comply with the terms and conditions of any agreement contained herein.
Failure of either party to insist upon strict performance of any provision of this or any agreement or the failure of either Party to exercise any right or remedy to which, he or they are entitled here under shall not constitute a waiver thereof and shall not cause a diminution of the obligations under this or any agreement. No waiver of any of the provisions of this or any agreement shall be effective unless it is expressly stated to be such and signed by both parties.
Fraudulent activities are highly monitored in our site and if fraud is detected we shall resort all remedies available to us, and you shall be responsible for all costs and legal fees arising from these fraudulent activities.
21) Notification of changes
The company reserves the right to change these conditions from time to time as it sees fit and your continued use of the site will signify your acceptance of any adjustment to these terms. We encourage users to frequently check this page for any changes to stay informed about the modifications. You acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to review these conditions periodically and become aware of modifications.These terms and conditions form part of the agreement between the client and us. Your accessing of this website and/or undertaking of a booking or agreement indicates your understanding, agreement to and acceptance, of the disclaimer notice and the full terms and conditions contained herein. Your statutory consumer rights are unaffected.
This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the substantive laws of India, without any reference to conflict-of-laws principles. Any dispute, controversy or difference which may arise between the parties out of, in relation to or in connection with this agreement is hereby irrevocably submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of India, to the exclusion of any other courts without giving effect to its conflict of laws provisions or your actual state or country of residence.The entire agreement between the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof is embodied on this agreement and no other agreement relative hereto shall bind either party herein. Your rights of whatever nature cannot be assigned nor transferred to anybody, and any such attempt may result in termination of this agreement, without liability to us. However, we may assign this agreement to any person at any time without notice. In the event that any provision of these terms and conditions is found invalid or unenforceable pursuant to any judicial decree or decision, such provision shall be deemed to apply only to the maximum extent permitted by law, and the remainder of these terms and conditions shall remain valid and enforceable according to its terms.