“Wear fabulous underwear even if you are the only person who is going to see it.”
The wrong pair of underwear can ruin your day. From G-strings to boy shorts, a wide range of panties is available for women, from three-layer panty lines to seamless innerwear in a wide range of fabrics tailored to your comfort.
Style and comfort
Apart from fabrics, style and design are the two features that embellish the outfit. Choosing body-fit lingerie is essential to flaunt a perfect dress. Women usually won’t pay attention to the quality and stability of the underwear underneath. Imagine wearing a body-hugging dress.
Would you like your panty line to show? Won’t it be awkward?
Or ruin your dress. So, it is crucial to select an appropriate panty for the dress type.
Your body, Your choice
Essential to choose a panty that fits your body shape, size, and body tone, to the dress you wear.
Here are some tips for pairing your panties with your body shape.
● For an hourglass figure, the best option is a high-waisted panty.
● If you have a Pear-shaped figure, go for butt-supporting boy shorts.
● Having a Rectangle-shaped figure, then high-cut briefs are the best choice.
● If you are an Apple-shaped figure, a full brief is your best friend.
● If you have a triangle-shaped body, bikini briefs are a wise choice.
● For a Diamond-shaped figure, the best option is the classic French briefs.
Fabrics hold power
Choosing the correct fabric is a pain in the rear. Cotton is your friend, wise choice, low maintenance, have more self-life. Cotton can absorb sweat and keep you away from dampness, comfortable for a sunny day.
Finding the right size of underwear is like finding your other pair of socks. They shouldn’t dig you, bruise you. So, it is essential to find the exact band size to keep you away from problems. Incorrect panties can ruin your day and outlook, sometimes prone to infection.
How to measure: Measurement Guide
Step 1: Measure your waist
Step 2: Measure the fullest part of the hip
Step 3: With the measured numbers, you can find the exact size in the below-given table.
Choose as per your dress
We usually invest the effort to match outfits like earrings to shoes to feel amazing. Just imagine wearing an uncomfortable wrong sized panty. Would you feel amazed? No right. Matching your attire with underwear is the most important thing. Here are some suggestions to pair them with:
● Go for seamless underwear for a body-hugging dress or a pencil-fit skirt.
● Brave enough; then, try some tongs or G-strings and rock the look.
● Afraid of visible panty line thongs are designed for this pair then with a fitted dress
● Pair your favorite jumpsuit or jeans with hipsters, and slay the day.
● High-waisted jeans or skirt is your favorite then opt for a full brief.
● Mid-rise panties are perfect for mid and low waist pants and Indian ethnic wear.
● Low-waist panties are specially designed for saree and salwar pants.
● High-waisted panties are the grandma panties that offer secure fits and perfect are
● Bikinis are for mid-rise, low waist jeans, and sometimes miniskirts.
● Try boyshorts for pyjamas.
“Lingerie is not about seducing men; it is about embarrassing womanhood.”
-Dita Von Teese